Provide our community with baked goods, coffee and fare of exceptional quality, made with ingredients sourced mindfully by passionate and skilled artisans. Provide a place of work that is safe and supportive while fostering individual growth and encouraging our staff to participate in the direction of the company at every stage of their career. Consider our impact on the environment every day and to mitigate that impact through the continual implementation of sustainable business practices.
Join Our Team!
Are you a team player with a positive attitude and a passion for great food? Do you take pride in your work? Do you want to work in fast-paced environment with a small group of talented baristas, bakers, cooks, and scoopers? Are you dedicated to reducing your carbon footprint while having fun with your co-workers? If you answered yes to any and all of these questions, we want to hear from you! Apply to work at our cafe!
- Health insurance benefits and simple IRA retirement plan with match available to eligible employees
- Paid breaks
- Shift meals
- Day off discounts
- Growth opportunities
Front of House at Diesel
We are looking for some folks to join our Front Of House team at Diesel Cafe! We need someone who is flexible with their schedule (early morning, day, evening, weekends), can lift 50 lbs, has a willingness to learn, takes pride in their work, is excited to work with food and coffee, and has a positive attitude. We have Full Time and Part Time available.
Diesel Cafe is committed to serving exceptional coffee and food with a focus on customer service. We emphasize quality ingredients, organic and local when possible and offer a great working environment.
If you want to learn more, please send along your resume via e-mail ([email protected]) and tell us why you are interested!
- Flexible schedule required
- Ability to work both Saturdays and Sundays
- One year commitment a must
- Have a passion for high quality products
- Desire to work in a fast paced customer focused environment
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to Multi-Task, high sense of urgency
- Passionate about customer service
- Willingness to learn
- Can lift 50 lbs.
- Takes pride in their work
- Likes to be busy and work on a team
- Loves food and coffee!
- Busy, well-established cafe in Somerville
- We use high quality ingredients, and when we can, organic and local
- Offering full and part time positions
- Great work environment!
- Looking to develop the right people and provide growth opportunities