A Few Words About Our Menu:
Keeping it Local
Whenever possible we source the ingredients for our house-made food and beverages from local businesses. Here are some of our vendors…
- Highlawn Farms in Lee, MA
- Sophia’s Greek Yogurt from Watertown, MA
- MEM Tea Imports in Watertown, MA
- Red Fire Farm in Granby, MA
- Nashoba Brook Bakery in Concord, MA
- Haley House Bakery in Boston, MA
- Fiore di Nonno in Somerville, MA
- Smith’s Cheese in Winchendon, MA
- Iggy’s Bakery in Cambridge, MA
- Sorelle Bakery in Charleston, MA
Let your server know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions. We will do our best to accommodate!
Be advised that consuming raw or undercooked meat, seafood, shellfish, poultry or egg may increase your risk for food borne illness.